Friday, October 9, 2009


A friend of mine gave me a small container of gorgonzola cheese, which I had never used before. I excitedly got onto supercooks.com (thanks, Lori!) and found a recipe that I decided to try. I really wanted it to be good. The caramelized onions smelled amazing and it looked delicious, but I just don't like bleu cheeses. I know, however, that some of you love bleu cheese, so I decided to post this because I think you would really like it. All you do is make pizza crust, thinly slice up 2 large vidalia onions (I promise, you want that much) and caramelize them. Put them on the pizza crust and sprinkle about 5 oz. of gorgonzola or bleu cheese on top. Bake according to the pizza crust recipe. I think it would be good with chicken on it as well.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Isn't that the best site! At least for the "I don't have any money to grocery shop at the end of the month" people like me. This pizza thing looks really good!