Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Egg and Cabbage Sandwich:

Jeny suggested that I post this just to see the reaction I would get. Don't gag until you try it! Kristi's family (especially Jordan), and Jeny's family can all attest to the yumminess of it. This was one of the strangest things I was ever served on my mission, and it was served to me by my companion during lunch! I couldn't believe that anyone could come up with something so strange.

Toast
Eggs
Mayonnaise
Valentina Salsa (or another hot sauce if you can't find this, though it is far superior to anything else I've ever tried)
Cabbage
Lime Juice
Salt
Spread the mayo and hot sauce on the toast, fry an egg to your liking (I like the yolk runny). Chop up the cabbage (raw) and add salt and lime juice to taste (this makes a tasty treat all by itself), then place the fried egg and cabbage on the sandwich and eat.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

im not going to lie... i don't think i would try this... ever. Well, maybe if I had to. :)